Feb 11, 2024
The mysteries of the Gospel were once hidden, but now they’re
revealed! Join me as we uncover profound insights – including the
deeper truth behind predestination and the true meaning of being
filled with the Spirit – in Ephesians 3.
We’ll also explore Paul’s humble declaration of being “the very
least of all saints.” What’s that all about? And we’ll discover why
God goes beyond mere rearrangement of circumstances in our lives
and how He’s doing something far more profound.
I encourage you to listen to this one. You’ll be amazed at the
depth of the Gospel and the breadth of God’s love for you!
Discussion Questions for Ephesians 3:
- Read verses 1-7. Paul was given stewardship of a mystery that
has now been revealed. What is it? How does this help us understand
predestination better? What kind of reaction do you think Paul
received from the Ephesians? And from his fellow Jews?
- Read verse 8. Why does Paul call himself “the very least of all
saints”? How does this personally impact your view of God’s grace
in your life?
- Read verses 9-10. This passage speaks of the manifold wisdom of
God. Who makes it known? To whom is it made known?
- Read verses 11-12 and react to this statement: God’s eternal
purpose in Christ was to give you boldness and confident access to
- Read verses 14-19. What specifically is Paul praying for the
Ephesians? With what goal in mind? How does this help us better
understand what it means to “be filled with the Spirit” in
- Read verse 20. Is this about God rearranging circumstances for
you or something deeper? How do you know?